Standard Room - $159 Sun-Thurs; $189 Fri-Sat,Holidays & Leaf Season; $219 Brimfield Antique Fair
Suite - $239 Sun-Thurs; $289 Fri-Sat,Holidays & Leaf Season; $319 Brimfield Antique Fair
The Cottage - $239 Sun-Thurs; $289 Fri-Sat,Holidays & Leaf Season; $319 Brimfield Antique Fair
Minimum stays may apply. All rates subject to tax & service @ 14.7%.
Day rate: $125 - up to 10 people, which includes morning coffee and tea as well as fresh baked goods and juice. $12.50 each additional person. Luncheon & Dinner rates on request.
| POLICIES & GENERAL INFORMATION |
Check-In Time: 3:00 PM TO 5:00 PM. EARLY OR LATE CHECK-IN AVAILABLE BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT.
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM, except by prior arrangement
Smoking and Related Subjects: We are a totally non-smoking inn. Smoking is permitted in the yard or parking lot only. No Smoking indoors or on porches. No Candles, No Incense, No Open Flames, No Pets on premises. Violators will be asked to immediately check-out, will forfeit any monies paid and a minimum $250 cleaning/fumigating service will be charged to the responsible party’s credit card of record.
Pets: We are not able to accommodate pets.
Children: Well-behaved children over age 10 welcomed by prior written permission.
Deposits & Cancellations: The Red Maple Inn is a small, family-run business. Canceled reservations result in significant loss of income, as well as disappointment for potential guests who have been turned away based on those reservations. Therefore we must enforce strict reservation and cancellation policies.
• Reservations are confirmed with a deposit equal to one night's rental or 50% of the total reserved stay, whichever is greater, including applicable tax and service charge. Entire balance is due at check-in.
• 30 day notice required for full refund, minus $30 per day/per room cancellation charge. Less than 30 days, refund ONLY if we are able to re-let the room(s) for the entire reserved period. Guests agree to be obligated for full payment for all rooms reserved, for the entire period of the reservation. All cancellations subject to a $30 per night cancellation fee.
• Reservations made within 7 days of arrival are non-refundable.
• Reservations for Brimfield Week and New Year's Eve are non-refundable.
• No refunds for early departure.
• Inn services and amenities which are offered on a complimentary basis are not to be considered guaranteed (i.e. availability of internet access). Temporary unavailability of such amenities shall not be considered grounds for refund.
• Minimum stays may apply. All rates and terms quoted on this website are subject to MA room tax and service charge and are subject to change without notice. Please confirm details at time of reservation.
•All deposits and payments are due in U.S. Funds only. We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover and CASH. We cannot accept personal checks as payment upon arrival. Rates are based on single or double occupancy and are subject to change without notice.
• Damages: We reserve the right to charge guests' credit card of record for damages beyond normal wear and tear.
Special terms apply during Brimfield Antique Shows: Reservations are payable in full at time of booking and are non-refundable regardless of reasons, including, but not limited to, medical or family emergencies, inclement weather, missed or canceled flights. We highly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance, available at nominal cost from any travel agency or online at insuremytrip.com.
Specials are offered for new reservations only and are not valid for, or applicable to, existing reservations.